Skip to content
16 naughty facts about sex
Here are 16 naughty facts about sex.
1. You burn about 200 calories during 30 minutes of active sex
2. The average penis size is 3.5 to 3.7 inches when flaccid and between 5.0 to 5.7 inches when erect.
3. Greeks have more sex than any other nationality.
4. There are roughly 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
5. In 2005, the couple broke the world record for the longest unbroken kiss. They did it for an exhausting 31 hours, 30 minutes, and 30 seconds.
6. 25% of the couples over 75 are still sexually active.
7. Besides humans, Bonobo chimps and Dolphins are the only animals that have sex for pleasure.
8. Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.
9. What do humans, fish, and porpoises have in common? They all have oral sex.
10. Under half of the men think their penis is too small, whereas 85% of women are very satisfied with their partner’s penis size.
11. The average amount of time spent kissing a person in a lifetime is around 20,160 minutes. That’s 336 hours, 14 days, or 2 weeks.
12. The average healthy man produces approximately 300 million sperms in just a teaspoon of his semen. However, it only takes one little swimmer to fertilize a woman’s egg.
13. In 2003, a pair of male penguins in the central park zoo, who had been a couple for years, raised a baby penguin together.
14. The average speed of ejaculation is 25 miles per hour.
15. The black widow spider eats her mate during or after sex. Worse fact is that a horny female black widow can consume as many as 20 lovers in a single day.
16. A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB, it is equivalent to the combined capacity of 62 MacBook Pro laptops.
What do you think about these facts. Comment more facts if you know them.